Reinventing the discovery, development, and commercialization of new medicines
We develop transformative medicines and technologies by building agile, focused companies called Vants.
subsidiary companies built
successful Phase 3 trials of 9 total
Our model aligns incentives to drive fast, high-quality execution and rigorous capital allocation.
We employ technology across discovery, development, and commercialization.
Leading innovation in medical dermatology
Advancing potentially transformative therapies for autoimmune diseases
Developing targeted therapies for patients with severe autoimmune disease
Read the latest from Roivant and the media.
Roivant Reports Positive Topline Results from ADORING 2 Atopic Dermatitis Phase 3 Trial of VTAMA® (tapinarof) Cream, 1% Once Daily in Adults and Children as Young as 2 Years Old
Read the full press release here
• 46.4% of subjects receiving VTAMA cream, 1% achieved the primary endpoint of Validated Investigator Global Assessment for Atopic Dermatitis (vIGA-ADTM) response of clear (0) or almost clear (1) with at least a 2-grade improvement from baseline at Week 8, versus 18.0% on vehicle (P<0.0001)
• All secondary endpoints were met with a high degree of statistical significance, including 59.1% of subjects treated with VTAMA cream who achieved the key secondary endpoint of EASI75 (P<0.0001)
• Meaningful impact on the key secondary endpoint of pruritus (itch) was demonstrated with 52.8% of subjects ≥12 years old, with a baseline PP-NRS score ≥4, achieving a ≥4-point reduction in the PP-NRS at Week 8 (P=0.0015)
• Rollover rate of 92.4% of Phase 3 subjects from this trial into the open-label, long-term safety study*
• Conference call and webcast on March 15, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. ET
Our CEO, Matt Gline, shares Roivant's progress and growth as VTAMA continues its positive impact on psoriasis patients, and Immunovant shares a new promising compound, IMVT-1402.
Learn more about our work
Sign up for our latest announcements and upcoming presentations
Advancing medicines that matter
View our broad and differentiated pipeline of investigational drugs.